Foot Operated Touchless Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
Our new and improved Foot Operated Sanitizer Dispenser model for 2020 works great at various locations with low, medium or high traffic volumes. It is a hygienic touchless hand sanitizer dispenser. We also have sanitiser liquid and sanitizer gel ready to ship immediately anywhere in the UK.
In an effort to stop the spread of the virus and prevent a relapse wave, placing hand sanitation stations in and around public places will help keep everyone safe.
LIGHT TO MEDIUM TRAFFIC PEDAL OPERATED TOUCHLESS HAND SANITATION STATION / SANITIZER STAND
- No Contact With Hands
- 100% Mechanical
- No Batteries
- No Installation Required
- Built-in 1 Litre sanitiser reservoir
Pedal Operated Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Product Specification
- Durable Powder Coated Steel
- Height: 1050 mm
- Post Dimensions: 105*105 mm
- Base Dimensions: 230*205 mm
- Weight: 7kg
- Capacity: 500 ml
Comes with 1 Litre of compatible Hand Sanitiser Gel
Compatible with our Hand Sanitizer Gel refill.
To avoid spreading Covid-19 infections everyone should:
- try to stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from anyone you do not live with (or anyone not in your support bubble)
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
If you can, wear something that covers your nose and mouth in places where it’s hard to stay away from other people.
There are some places where you must wear a face covering, such as:
- on public transport
- in shops
- when you go to hospital appointments or visit someone in hospital.